1. The Cape Breton Liberation Army Special Operations Branch (CBLASOB) web
site is provided as a public service by the Public Affairs Office (PAO),
2. Information presented on this web site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this CBLASOB computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
4. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction. All data collection activities are in strict accordance with CBLA Directive 3666.1.
5. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act. This is applicable to US citizens ONLY! In Canada, you are simply beaten SEVERELY with a wet noodle. If you live anywhere else, other punishments may apply.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the webmaster.